I need help. I need blankets. The bottom line is we are collecting fleece blankets for chemotherapy patients and the donations have stalled. I have set a goal of 74 blankets and I will not rest until I hit that goal.
You want to help and aren’t sure what you can do? It’s very simple there are many ways you can help out.
- You want to donate a blanket. Easy as clicking a few links over there —-> in our side bar. You don’t even have to leave the comfort of your home.
- You don’t know how to prepare the fleece blankets? Simple, just have the blanket shipped to us: Layers of Love 665 Pine St. Palmerton Pa 18071 and we will put the blanket together for you.
- You can’t donate a blanket at this time but still want to help. Did you know you can also donate fleece fabric? Yes you can we have several volunteers who are willing to sew blankets for us.
- You can’t donate a blanket or material at this time but still want to help us out. Share our links. Sharing our links helps us get the word out and if you share our link with even 10 friends and one friend helps us, that is a HUGE help to the chemotherapy patients we are providing blankets for.
- Layers of Love on Facebook
- Layers of Love website
- Layers of Love on Twitter
If you have any questions please see our FAQ, or Donations Guidelines tab at the top of the page. If you need to contact us you can do so through the comments here or by emailing us at: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
I appreciate everyone who has helped us out with our drive, and thank you for your help. Together we can make a big difference in providing comfort and warmth to those going through chemotherapy treatment.
That’s the Bottom Line. I hope you can help us out.